Have you ever wanted to ask for a pay rise, a title change, paid study support, or even more flexible working hours, but you just aren’t sure where to start?
INTRODUCING… the ‘Get what YOU want at Work’ Online KIT!
The ‘Get what YOU want at Work’ Online workbook will step you through EXACTLY what you need to do to get what you want with all information directly from someone who has approved (and denied) hundreds of these requests! This online workbook is packed with copy and paste email templates straight form real success stories, conversation scripts for you to rehearse and prepare with BEFORE you meet with your boss, plus summary checklists, scenario planning activities, reflection questions and SO MUCH MORE.
The ‘Get what YOU want at Work’ Kit is perfect for you if:
- You don’t feel confident enough or second guess your own abilities, and therefore don’t take action or ask for what you want at work.
- You sweat at the thought of speaking to your boss about a pay-rise or a promotion, but you know you are deserving of one.
- You want to request more flexibility in the way you work, but you don’t know where to start.
- You’ve asked for something before in another job, you didn’t get it and now your confidence is shot.
- You are done with sitting back, waiting, and hoping that ‘your work speaks for itself’.
- Previously you haven’t spoken up, or sold yourself because you don’t want to seem like you’re ‘tooting your own horn’.
- You want to know that there is a career plan for you in place at your work, but you don’t know where to start or how to ask for one.
Here are just some of the requests that this powerhouse guide could help you with asking for at work:
- A promotion
- Pay rise
- Greater flexibility – e.g. staggered hours, compressed working week etc
- Training and Development opportunities
- Exposure to a certain project that you are interested in learning more about
- A sabbatical or some time off
- Greater opportunity to travel for work
- A transfer to another team, department or office
- A secondment to another team for a period of time
- Study support or study assistance to help you gain a formal qualification
- A customised career development plan to aid in your professional growth
- Days in lieu or time off that you feel may be owed to you